4.29.2009

...one thing is for sure...

One thing is for sure!! Adam and I are NEVER having kids!
Why you ask?
LOOK AT THIS...



SERIOUSLY? That is absolutely disgusting. I always thought we would have such cute kids because we have super cute nieces and nephews on both sides of our families....but these kids are hideous! Why is my baby in a turban?

Anyway, I guess Adam knew what he was talking about when he said we shouldn't have kids.
There is one up side to this all! A RED HEAD! I always wanted a red head!

8 comments:

The White Clan said...

The turban is SWEET!!!! And I like the dark circles on the last little girl.

Ther is NO way your children will be unattractive. The turban one isn't ugly, you just shopped at the wrong stores.

Shay said...

Hillarious!!!! Of course I hope you know tht you won't have ugly kids. :) Too funny!

Amelia Kirchhausen said...

haha WOW! That is all I have to say! The bottom one is definitely my favorite, but the turban comes in at a close second!

Jordan & Heather Wong said...

haha u guys will have cute kids!! hope all is well!!

Anonymous said...

AWWWW how funny!!!! YOu know your kids will be adorable...but those pictures were awsome, very funny!

Summer said...

Ha ha those kids are ugly!! But we all know this isnt right! you guys will have such cute kids!! :)
Your header thing is SO cute! I love it! You are getting pretty good at that!
I miss you! hope you arent TOO bored at work! Love ya!

Kimberly Clark said...

Red Heads are my favorite too!

Jordan & Heather Wong said...

its time for an update!!