4.28.2009

...life...

Its been forever since I posted! I'm such a slacker. The truth is, I would rather blog stalk instead of updating our blog! ha ha Pathetic...I know. Not a whole lot has happened since the last post. Adam and I both graduated with our Associates! It was so fun and I'm glad we actually walked. The only people we had from either side of out family was my grandpa and uncle rich! ha ha here are some pictures! After the ceremony, we went to dinner with my grandpa! He is so sweet! I love him!


Adams sister and her family came to visit! It was so much fun and we loved seeing them! We went swimming, ate at in n out, shopping, swimming some more, in n out again, played games, the visitors center, the temple grounds and we climbed up on Dixie rock and got up way to early to get $1 flip flops from Old Navy... ha ha ha! It was so fun having them here. We're sad they are gone though! Next time they come, hopefully we'll have somewhere for them to stay with us! I didn't take any pictures of their visit because Kristin is the photographer so she took enough for everyone!! But I'll steal a couple from her blog!

(PS Good thing I'm wearing the same shirt!! I swear I have other clothes!!)
I had a dance show last week. My mom and sister surprised me and cane down from Vegas. It was a Thursday night and they had to go back home to work the next day. They show was so fun I'm glad to still be dancing and excited to keep dancing this summer and fall! Adam brought me flowers because he's so sweet and hott! I love him! My Aunt Connie and cousin Lexie also came! Thanks guys!
This picture was Adams idea ... he thought it would be cool to eat my face!!
On Saturday we went on a little hike (I can't remember what the place was called, not Silver Reef but somewhere out there) with Greg and Kristin. It was way fun. But would have been better if there was actually enough water to have a little river going on! There were tone of tadpoles and lizards and Greg even found a little baby frog! It was red! I only took a couple of pictures but it was on Adams camera so I don't have any with me! Other than that we haven't been doing much. Its summer which means...NO SCHOOL and that makes me really happy! We have a few fun trips planned! My sister and he three kids are in town (well, Vegas) and I can't wait to see them along with TANNER he is so awesome and loves to say Adams name! It is so precious! That's all for now!! Love ya!

1 comment:

The White Clan said...

Wow Adam has short hair! I likey! Thanks for the update. Have a great summer!