My sister in law had a baby on monday! Sweet little Abby! I don't know how tall she was and how much she weighed but she sure is beautiful! I am soo sad that Adam and I can't be there to hold her and squish her little cheeks! Here is a picture!!
But seriously...how precious is she? I can't wait to be mother someday!
But seriously...how precious is she? I can't wait to be mother someday!On another note. I went to my parents house on Sunday night because I had a dentist appointment on monday! I got to see my awesome nephew! He is such a riot! He loves to take rides on the four wheeler!! How fun!! 
4 comments:
She is beautiful!
And he is dang cute!
And yours, someday, will be just as cute!
7lbs 15oz and 20ins long! sorry I thought someone told you, I suck. I miss you both and can't wait to see you both. love Kristin
I love the new pictures at the top and the layout! Hope all is well with you guys!
how cute are they and oh my she is a doll! and i love the name abby! ah so cute!
Post a Comment