1. I wish I was a ballerina.

2. I hate the fact that I love soda so much...
3. I want to learn to speak excellent Spanish.
4. I wish I would have stuck with the piano...

5. I knew without a doubt that I would marry Adam! He is seriously amazing!!
6. I wish my parents could have been at our wedding.
7. I LOVE all of my in-laws!

8. I HATE school, but I go.
9. I AM going to pass my English class this semester even if it kills me!
10. I really want to find a career I can be passionate about but the truth is....I just want to be a mom.
11. If I could go back in time, I would have went into nursing or dental right from the get go.

12. I love girls that have spunky hair, I want it!

13. I want to run a marathon.
14. I think missionaries are such amazing people.

15. I get along with guys better then I do girls. drama drama drama
16. I love vanilla ice cream cones dipped in cherry from dairy queen.
17. I am a die hard One Tree Hill fan and have been since the first season.
18. I can't wait to have kids, I know my husband will be a wonderful father by the way he acts with our nieces and nephews.
19. I wish I could adopt my nephew,
he deserves so much more then his 'parents'.

20. I will be photographer.
21. I am extremely afraid of the dark and scary movies.
22. I want to live to be old, but I don't want to health issues that come with it. It scares the crap out of me...
23. I love to be crafty.

24. My best friend is ALWAYS there for me....she is amazing.
25. I love to go on road trips!
26. I got my first sore on my foot from ballet class and I love it!
27. I have way more shoes then needed.
28. I want to experience natural childbirth.
29. My parents make amazing grandparents.
30. I always wanted to be an orthodontist when I was little, I still do, but there is a ton of schooling involved.
31. I'm married to my best friend.

32. I can't wait to be able to paint the walls in my home.
33. I want at least 6 kids. Adam and I disagree on this.
34. I love playing games with Adam (connect four and rummy cube).

35. My mom is an amazing person and wants so much for me in life.
36. I'm scared to get fat.
37. I love to see the temple.

38. I need to visit a foreign country.
39. I am in the process of having an identity crisis. (when it comes to a career...)
40. I wish I would have gone to hair school.
41. I love my moms huge family.
42. I can't wait for our family reunions this summer, they are a must.
43. Our primary class is so cute, kids say the funniest stuff.
44. I have a secret wild streak. (that I obviously don't pursue).
45. I love movies but ALWAYS fall asleep during them.
46. I don't really like animals.
47. I keep the hanging clothes in my closet very organized and color coordinated, but that's the only part. My shoes are a mess as well as the top part of my closet.
48. My husband always hides in our house and scares the crap out of me. I secretly love it. When I try to get him, I always fail.
49. I have always liked red heads, I thought for sure I would marry one. I LOVE red headed kids.
50. Since we won't have red heads, I hope our kids have extremely blond hair.
51. I went sky diving on my honeymoon. It was amazing and I can't wait to go again! 
52. My husband is hott.
53. I always wonder where I would have gone if I served a mission. 
54. I wish I had my sisters funniness (is that a word) She can make anyone laugh at any time. It always amazes me.
55. I want to be a good cook.
56. My Oldest sister is currently raising my brother, my sister and me all over again, only 15 years later. It is crazy.

57. I love old people, even though they drive slow, smell funny and fart whenever they want.
58. When I turn the volume up or down on the TV or any kind of radio, I have to have it on a multiple of five.
59. It is such a neat thing to me that no two people have the same story.
60. I am so nosey and want to know everything about everyone. I can't help it, it is all so interesting to me. I always eavesdrop, Adam hates this about me.
61. I hate pride.
62. I am extremely nervous about the world and all the scary things that happen and this new found 'depression' we are in....
63. I always wanted to nanny back east, but fell in love instead.
64. If I could go back in time I would change things, for sure.
65. I hate how people react when I tell them I'm from Vegas.
.jpg)
66. The toilet paper has to be put on the holder a certain way.
67. I wish I could hang out with my immediate family everyday.
68. I cry every time I think about my sweet nephew (I am crying right now).
69. My mom means the world to me and I am always so scared that something is going to happen to her.
70. If you are still reading this you really are a true friend.
71. I love my husband because even when nothing is wrong, sometimes I just need to cry and he lets me.
72. Yesterday he told me I am the only thing that makes him happy.
73. I love my 'underwear' I wear everyday. I did from the second I got them.
74. I love watching kids learn and grow.
75. I am going to mark the first thing off my bucket list on April 20, 2009! It is going to be great.

77. I miss my grandma, I really do think about her everyday.
78. I have a soft heart.

79. I wish my best friend since 6th grade and I were still as close as we were when we moved here.
80. I love old names (Jane, Betty, dale, Wayne, Lucy, Lew) they were all potential names for my children until I met Adam..... he hates them all).
81. I had a dream that we named a kid Aubrey Gwen Sharp I think it was inspiration and now I want to name a little girl that.
82. Taxes suck.
83. I am allergic to fake baking, but I do it anyway.

84. I am such a blessed person.
85. I hate when I get sick to my stomach about something.
86. I've swam with the sharks on the north shore. I also threw up with the sharks. It was fantastic.


88. I love the family in Cali we stay with when we visit. They make me love life!
89. I want long hair, but it is so hard to grow out.
90. I believe in the statement "blonds really do have more fun."
91. My dad is so neat. He would give the shirt of his back for anyone. I know that I am secretly his favorite daughter ;)
92. I don't judge people.
93. In high school I gave my best friend a full on hair cut, I mean layers and all it actually turned out way good.
94. I LOVE people with disabilities. They are so special.
95. I cannot believe how much Tanner has changed my dad. It's crazy.
96. I was going to go to 100, but I am done now!

5 comments:
Jenny, I love you so much! And Adam is one lucky sucker! And so are you!
And I am so afraid of being fat too. And right now I am on my way!!!!
And the red head thing... I tried but we all know you were a DORK on that date! :)
Kacey!! Hahahaha that is so funny! I totally forgot about that! :)
oh my i freakin love you that was so cute all your pics with it and everything you are a much better blogger! but the toliet paper thing ya that's me to haha!! and blondes do have more fun thats why i cant stay brown much longer haha!
That is awsome!!!! Way to go...I loved it!
OK Jenn!!! I loved reading all about your 100 (ha,ha)things!! So much of it is soo true!!! I always love reading your blog!! I know I dontever comment, but I figured that you went to such an effort, I better comment!! Wish we could spend more time together! It really sucks being so far apart!! I am so proud of the grown up woman you have become and I know your desire to have a baby is so strong, but it will come in due time, enjoy and savor this wonderful bonding time you have with your husband!! And GET OVER your fears!!!!! I hate that you are still afraid of everything!! But I think its great that Adam takes advantage of it and scares you all the time!!! I love you baby sister, and keep blogging, it helps to see the pictures you post when we can't be there with you guys!!
Post a Comment