Adam seriously loves to hot tub. He loves it more in the winter then he does in the summer. I hate being freezing cold when I got out of the water (when its winter). However.....when we had those couple of days of snow here, he convinced me to go with him. It was SO much fun! I seriously haven't had that much fun in the hot tub! There was snow everywhere!! We kept getting huge snowballs and putting them in the hot tub and they would slowly melt. Sounds lame, but it was so fun! It was so funny to see the palm trees weighed down from all the snow. Here are some pictures of the start of the snow storm and hot tubing!! Enjoy!
You can't really see him, but Adam in running and sliding in the snow!
4 comments:
I have your blog address now :) yay!
You guys are to cute.
Adam liking to hot tub in the snow has got to be an Idaho thing, because my mom loves it. We used to go to Lava Hot Springs in the snow in Idaho, and I must admit, it is pretty fun. I just need to become rich and buy me a hot tub. I think I would be in it every night after I put my kids to bed.
Wow...looks like tons of fun, I wish I was there. I miss you guys!
o my goodness u are crazy!! i could never do that!!
Post a Comment