12.04.2008

Update...

I love my in laws, not just my mother and father in law, but I love them all....Adams brothers, sisters, their spouses, their spouses parents, their kids, the grandparents and everyone! I feel welcome there! I can't wait to go back for Christmas. I am horrible, and I didn't take any pictures. Our silver car broke down while we were driving to Idaho! Its still there...freezing its poor little trunk off! It's doesn't like cold! That's why it lives here in sunny s.g! Cameron and Ethan drove us home and they are still here! They are so much fuN! I will be so sad to see them go....I wish they would stay FOREVER! My best friend since 6th grade had her first baby on November 21st! His name is Ryder! I have a picture of him, but I can't figure out how to add it! Hahaha oops! Congrats jade! School is almost over! It's official that I such at English. I put my last English class ever off as long as I possibly could, I took it this semester.....and I'm going to fAiL! Fabulous Right??? NOT! Now I have to take it again next semester! The good news is that Adam and I will be in the same class next semester! Its an online class so we'll see how that goes! It's my last chance. I decided that I want to be a high school math teacher! I'm taking calc next semester! If it is too hard and I fail, I decided that I am going to major in dance. They have a really good program at SUU! My Moms birthday was on Sunday! She is so awesome and I can't wait to see her this weekend! HaPpY bIrThDay MoM! You are seriously such an amazing women and I look up to you so much! Thanks for always being my biggest fan! My dance show for the college is this weekend! Everyone should come! Love you alL!

4 comments:

The White Clan said...

YAY JADE!!!!!

I am glad you like your inlaws so very much, that is a wonderful thing! Sorry about your car, that really bites!

Oh by the way.....when is your baby due??? ;) You know you love me!!!

Shay said...

Happy Birthday! I am not sure you will check your blog, but we wanted you to know we are thinking about you, tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

Hey I wanted to let you know I have a CD for you of all the pixs I took when you and Adam were here, I was going to send it but figured I would see you at Christmas. Can't wait! Luv ya both Kristin

Cluff Family said...

Jenn
Hey just wanted to wish you a very
hApPy BiRtHdaY! I hope you had a FuN day! Thanks for being a great friend to me and putting up with Jeff. You're the Best!!!
Monica