12.10.2008

No title....

Monday was my 22nd Birthday! I canNOT believe how old I am! hahaha Adam sent me BEAUTIFUL flowers at work! He is seriously amazing and I love him so much! We went to the Pizza Factory for dinner which was so yummy! Then we went and shopped around for a little bit! I am such a slacker and again didn't take any pictures except for one! Enjoy!

5 comments:

The White Clan said...

You are so OLD!!! Happy Birthday Jenny Dear!

Shay said...

Hope you had a great day. We were thinking about you. I am not so sure about the old statement. I think you have a few years to go before you are officially old. HaHa

Jordan & Heather Wong said...

aw happy birthday!! I cannot believe how old we are all getting!!

Cluff Family said...

Jenn
U need to update already! We miss you! See you soon at the office!
Monica

Jordan & Heather Wong said...

thanks girl!! we just moved into provo we lived like 20min out of provo...but u need to put up some new pics!! hope all is well!