Adam and I got our first calling as a married couple. We were called to teach the sunbeams. There are about 8 or 9 little kids and they are such a HANDFUL! hahaha These poor children haven't had a regular teach for a long time so I am hoping that after a couple of weeks we will be able to get them settled down and more reverent! I'm really excited about this though!! ps.... ONLY 9 MORE DAYS UNTIL WE GET TO GO SEE MY IN LAWS!!!!! I am seriously so excited! I can't even wait!!! Love you all!
4 comments:
I can give you plenty of practice with a sunbeam if you want. By the way what happened to you the other night?
how fun! seriously i think that that would be the best calling ever! haha soo i put up some baby pics for u go check them out!! when r u going to pop out some children?
Sunbeams how fun for you! We are counting the days until you guys get here the kids are sooo excited to see you both!
Sounds like you guys are going to have a lot of fun with the new calling. I hope that we get to see you guys while you are here. We love you too!
Post a Comment