On Saturday Adam and I went hiking! It is tradition for us to hike this same little mountain around this time of the year. Last year we went the day after Thanksgiving! It is so much fun! I love getting out in the fresh air. By looking at my outfit, you would think we were in freezing cold weather, and by looking at Adam's outfit, you would think we were at the beach! Hahaha! If you think I look gross with the headband thing on....don't worry so does Adam! hahaha But my ears were freezing!

He's Cute!
That white dot is a result of the rocks Adam was throwing. There would break into dust after they hit. It was actually quite entertaining!

Hiking on the side of the Mountain.
This was the beginning of out hike!
Getting Adam to take a normal picture is like pulling teeth!
1 comment:
I wish I looked as gross as you in a headband. You kinda make me sick!
Post a Comment