6.07.2010

...boy oh boy...

That's right! We're having a boy! We're so excited! I feel him move all the time it is so neat. Adam finally felt it for the first time the other night. It's so much fun! Here is his first outfit that we bought!!
Isn't it so cute!!

4 comments:

Jordan & Heather Wong said...

we are soo excited for u guys!! you will one cute baby!!

Shay said...

That is the cutest outfit! I can't wait to see this baby. I am so excited for you guys.

Cluff Family said...

Jenn-
I am so excited for you! It is always so fun to pick out the first outfit! And then reality really starts to hit! Boys are so fun but crazy!!!

Ty and Sam said...

i love it! so cute! :) i still haven't felt mine move yet, but i'm waiting for it. we go in tomorrow morning to find out though! but i'm so excited for you guys. :)