Last weekend Adam and I went to Idaho for few days. His family threw his Grandparents a 50th Wedding Annniversary Party. It was so fun and all the girls were so cute in their little poodle skirts! My sister in law is truelya talented women! Little baby Abby even had a skirt on! It was adorable. It was also Abbys baby blessing. She is so sweet and hardly ever cries! Brad gave a great blessing and Abby is blessed to have such a great family. If you thought Adam and I made it to Idaho with out any complications, you are completely wrong....we had a flat tire in between provo and salt lake. Adam in such a great man and changed it on the side of the road. I was freaking out because of all the horror stories of people getting ran over but we were safe. We then had to travel about 30 miles on our spare to my cousins house. We slept their and got our tire fixed in the morning. Our trips to Idaho seem to be cursed. We even prayed that our tires would stay inflated... but I can't help but think that the Lord was saving us from somthing more dangerous on the road ahead. But we made it there and back safely and that is all that matters. Enjoy thi pictures!
5 comments:
Honestly....Adam and they baby, has to be the best picture. One day it will be yours and the smile will be even bigger! Promise!
so so cute dang!!
How cute are those pictures of you two and the baby! Get on it sista! You'll be a great little momma!
-Erica
ur little niece is so freaking cute!! looks like u guys had tons of fun!!
I'm so glad you were able to make for Abby's blessing, so speacial! We can't wait to come and visit you in st. George! Hopefully we make it. Love ya!
Post a Comment