Over the weekend my inlaws came to town! (Carol, Perry and Adams sister Kristin) We had so much fun. They got here on Thursday night and we played Kings Court aka Scum! On Friday at about 11:30 am after a lunch break at In n Out, we headed to Vegas. We went and saw the Shark Reef. After the Shark Reef we went to The Tournament of the Kings at the Excalibur. I really think the family enjoyed it! Adams mom is hilarious! She flirted with the Knights (she loves knights and castles and all that fun stuff) and she would let out little screams every time the swords hit or the dragon lit his flames! hahaha I love her! After a long drive home and messy ice creams cones in mesquite we were so exhausted that we all went to sleep! It was quite strange to go to Vegas and not see my family and go to the strip...we never do that! Saturday was a rainy day which postponed Adam and his dad's golfing plans, but that didn't stop us girls from SHOPPING! We literally shopped until we dropped....and then some. Kristin is pregnant and towards the end of the night I thought she was going to die! hahaha We got great things! Sunday we watched Conference and played A LOT of Kings Court! I love all of my inlaws and miss them so much already....I am in a little bit of depression that they don't live here. Carol is an amazing cook and feed us starving college students a ton of wonderful homemade food! We love her for that! I hope they come back soon! Here are some fun pictures from our weekend as soon as Kristin gets me the rest I'll
post them too!




2 comments:
Much better Jen darling! You two are so cute!!!!
love ur blog!! its soo cute!! im so jealous u went to vegas looks like u guys had tons of fuN!
Post a Comment